High blood pressure damage and weakens your blood vessels. It also causes blood clots in your brain, blocking blood flow and potentially causing a stroke. High blood pressure mutely damage your body. Half of the people with untreated hypertension die due to heart disease. Your brain also depends on the nourishing blood. High blood pressure also injures the blood vessels in the kidneys, causes several types of kidney diseases. Uncontrolled high blood increase your risk of serious health problem. In today’s era, most of the people suffer from this problem. It can be easily detected. Many Peoples have no signs or symptoms and few peoples may have headaches or nosebleeds. It is most common in adults as well as children too. The main reason of high blood pressure in children is poor lifestyle habits, for instance, unhealthy diets, lack of exercises. Some changes in lifestyle need to make to lower blood pressure. Also home remedies for high blood pressure play an important role to control High BP naturally without medication side-effects.
10 Things to Lower High Blood Pressure
- Loose Extra Weight: Blood Pressure and weight both are proportional to each other. Overweight also causes interruption in breathing while you sleep, which further raises the blood pressure. Weight loss plays an important role in controlling the high blood pressure.
- Exercise Regularly: Regular exercise is also one of the most convenient methods for lowering high blood pressure. Walking, jogging, cycling, swimming are some best physical activities that bring your blood pressure to the appropriate levels.
- Eat a Healthy Diet: Eating fruits, vegetables, low-fat product can lower the blood pressure. We know it’s quite difficult to change your diet, but you know what’s good for you. It is possible to remain healthy and get rid of this problem.
- Be Salt Smart: Eating too much salt is one of the reasons behind high blood pressure as salt makes your body retain water. To reduce salt in your food is one of the quickest ways to lower the blood pressure.
- Indulge In Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate includes 50 to 70 cocas. The person who eats dark chocolate everyday he surely can see the changes in his body.
- Drink less Alcohol: Too much alcohol raises your blood pressure. Alcohol contains lots of calories which can help you gain weight. And Overweight always results in high blood pressure. Drinking alcohol might be good or bad.
- Stop Smoking: Well of course, smoking increases blood pressure. Quitting smoke helps to lower the blood pressure.
- Reduce Stress: Stress is also one of the important contributors to high blood pressure. Consumption of unhealthy food, drinking alcohol or smoking is the main reason behind increasing levels of blood pressure. To reduce stress you can think about the problem and make plans to solve it rather than making a habit of that.
- Relax With Music: The music has the ability to slow heart rate and to lower the blood pressure. Listening to old melodious song for 30 minutes daily while breathing slowly will help to reduce the high blood pressure. To hear the music as well as exercising results in best improvement in heart function and lower the high blood
- Work a Bit Less: Putting more than 41 hours a week in office raises your blood pressure. It is difficult to exercise and eat healthy if you are doing over time. It is difficult to wake up early in today’s tough economic times, but try to do it, so that you can cook healthy and exercise every day to maintain your blood pressure.