Do you often find yourself envying stars like Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce and Kim Kardashian for their big, curvy derrieres? You are not the only one! Millions of women around the world wish that they had bigger buttocks, and many resort to surgery to get their dream butt. However, you need not spend a fortune on surgery to make your butt curvier and bigger. There are many natural ways that you can get the derriere you want without the pain and expense of a surgical procedure.
Ways to Increase Your Butt Size
Here is a look at natural ways to effectively make your butt bigger and get that voluptuous body you desire. Exercise is the ultimate way to work out the three muscles in your butt, and strengthen and build them so that the size of your butt increases. There are certain workouts that will work wonders to make your wish come true and get that curvy behind you have always wanted.
This is a good workout for warming up the muscles in your buttocks. You may find it a little difficult when you first start doing this exercise, but you will be more comfortable by the second day.
- Keeping your feet hip-width apart, lie on your back.
- Place the weights on your pelvic area.
- Lift this part of your body off the floor and then lower it back down.
- Continue this 10 to 20 times.
Single Leg Bridges
This is another exercise for warming up and toning your hip muscles. This is a great workout if you spend a lot of time sitting down during the day.
- Lie on your back with your feet touching the floor and knees bent.
- Keep one foot flat on the ground while raising the other one straight up.
- Let the heel of the foot on the ground, take your weight and exhale while lifting your glutes up.
- While you inhale when reaching the top position, flex your glutes. Then come back to the initial position.
- Repeat 10 to 20 times on each leg.
Lunges are one of the best exercises for both your hips and buttocks. The side lunge is more effective than other lunges because it makes use of the muscles in your hip. Do side lunges on a regular basis to not only make your buttocks bigger, but also tone and firm them.
- Stand straight, keeping your legs apart.
- Lunge slowly towards the floor on one side without extending your knees past your toes.
- Go back to the standing position.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Do 3 sets of 10 lunges on each side.
The kneeling kickback is another superb exercise that works wonders to make the buttocks bigger. This workout works on the largest muscle in the buttocks, the gluteus maximus. You should definitely make this a part of your daily workout regimen to make your butt bigger.
- First, kneel on the floor and with your knees parallel to your pelvis, assume the push-up position.
- Let your palms and knees support your body weight.
- Bring your right knee to your chest and kick your leg back as high as possible.
- Repeat the move with the other leg.
- Repeat 10 times for best results.
For those who have wider hips, there is nothing quite like squats. This type of exercise targets both the inner and outer hips and promote the growth of muscles in these areas. This in turn helps in increasing the size of the buttocks. Dumbbell squats are also effective for toning the thigh muscles.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells on your sides and stand straight.
- Bracing your abs, push your hips back and bend your knees.
- Lower your body gently to a squat and hold for a few seconds.
- Push back up to the initial position.
- Repeat this 10 to 15 times and do dumbbell squats 3 times a week.
As mentioned above, squats are one of the most effective exercises when you want to increase the size of your buttocks. Apart from dumbbell squats, plie squats are an excellent exercise to make your butt bigger and make then tones and firm. It does wonders for your hips too. Do plie squats regularly to get the derriere you want.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart with your toes pointed outwards.
- Maintain your body’s balance by bringing your hands to the front.
- Lower your body down to a squat until your butt is just above your feet.
- Return to the initial position while squeezing your glutes and thighs further at the same time.
- Repeat 10 to 15 times.
This is another simple exercise that develops different muscles in your lower body, including the gluteus maximus. All you have to do is step up and down and work on the muscles needed to give you a bigger butt. The step-up workout also effectively helps in keeping the muscles in your legs toned and strong.
- With a sturdy bench or stool in front of you, stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms, back and legs straight.
- Exhale and step up onto the center of the stool or bench with your right leg, balancing with the other leg behind you.
- Inhale and bend your right knee slowly and step down – this completes one round.
- Repeat doing 5 to 10 rounds with one leg and then start with the other.
- Do this for 20 to 30 minutes every day.
Note: You can make this exercise more effective by holding dumbbells in each hand, ensuring that your palms face your body.
Change Your Diet
Apart from exercises, it is important to make changes to your daily diet to increase your butt size and widen your hips. When you combine exercise with a healthy, balanced diet, you can get faster results and gain many health benefits too.
- When you want to enhance any feature in your body, it is important to include high-quality foods rich in proteins. A few good options for you include eggs, legumes, beans, whey, lean red meat, poultry and fish.
- After you work out, make a protein shake to make sure that your muscles build and repair properly.
- You also need to ensure that your body digests the proteins you take in properly. This means that you should eat more foods with high vitamin and mineral content, including green leafy vegetables, mixed nuts, berries, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and quinoa.
- Last but not least, make sure that you drink plenty of water to hydrate your body.
A few exercises and a healthy diet can work wonders on your body and give you the curves you want, especially in your hip and buttock area. Work out regularly with the exercises mentioned above and follow the recommended diet and you will soon notice that your derriere is bigger and curvier and that you look more voluptuous.